Saturday, March 21, 2015

9 Must Have Apps For College

College can be super stressful, but thank God there are apps out there to help ease the stress. I honestly don't see how people survived without smart phones! So here is a list of my favorite helpful apps.

  1. Quizlet has saved my butt so many times when it came to studying. Study blue used to be that for me but now they want to charge you , but that's either here nor there. Quizlet is a free flashcard making app. You can play games and search for flashcards that are already made for your class. This App is a must!
  2. Groupme is for those dreaded group projects. It makes messaging a ton of people at the same time easy. 
  3. If you go to a school that has a bus route you are gonna need the Transloc app. It tracks all of the buses and tells you what time it will be at your location.All you do is put in your school and the bus you are waiting for and it will show you where the bus is! If you are extremely impatient like me then you will need this.
  4. Okay I consider myself an unorganized perfectionist. I want everything perfect but I cannot stay organized for a very long time. Its really stressful. I don't like planners, or calendars. They are cute but I will not stick to it. That's where Anydo comes into play. It is literally the simplest to-do list every. You put in everything you need to do and plan your day and it reminds you about it and if you complete your task you get a reward like a coupon. My only issue I have with Anydo is that it is always restarting itself and killing my battery so I had to find something else until I get a new phone.
  5. Mint is an app that keeps track of all of your spending and makes a budget for you. If you are that person that swipes their debit card and hopes it goes through this is for you. Every week they email a summary of your account to you so will always know what is in your account.
  6. Myhomework app keeps all of your classes and your assignments on track. Just enter all of your information from your syllabus and then you will never forget about an assignment.
  7. Doulingo is an app that teaches you a foreign language for free. If you plan on taking a a foreign language class i recommend you work on some lessons on doulingo before you take the class or during. It really helped me in french.
  8. Do you hate math? Of course you do. Mathway works out the problem for you in one click! But Trust me do not use it as a crutch! You wil fail!!!!!! I repeat YOU WILL FAIL!
  9. Moving on to Google Docs. You can make document, slide shows and spread sheets on Google docs for on the go. It comes in handy when you forgot to write an essay before class.






1 comment:

  1. Mathway and quizlet literally saved my life in college!!! I can't live without them

    ReplyDelete