Sunday, December 14, 2014

Fall/Winter Pamper Evening

 So I like pamper evenings. Allot. I like to take time out of like and take care of me. Plus its a perk of being a lady; bubble baths, scented candles, face mask, nail color, shampoo, conditioner all of that good jazz. Here I listed the steps I take to pamper myself.

Inside:

I like to start off with a good meal and I take my vitamins and drink plenty of water because I usually forget during the week. I take Fish Oil during the fall/winter to help strengthen my immune system and it help in healthy brain function and I also take One A Day Women's M
ultivitamins and Hair Skin and Nail Vitamin with Argan oil. After I'm done with my pampering I like to eat chocolate or have some hot cocoa. 

 Set the Mood:

To set my pamper mood, I use with candles and music. I like to use fall/winter themed candles like gingerbread cookie and vanilla cupcakes.

Face:

To start pampering my face I washing it with my cleansing oils to get rid of make up and bacteria. I apply more oil and use my cleansing brush on the exfoliate setting to exfoliate my skin. Then I apply my Freeman oatmeal and avocado face mask. Sometime I use my lip exfoliating mask from Mary Kay. After 15-20 minutes I tone my face with Apple Cider Vinegar and moisturize with coconut oil.

Hair:

For my hair I either apply a hot oil treatment or a pre-poo or a protein treatment. Then I wash it out in the shower with shampoo. Then I follow the shampoo with a apple cider vinegar rinse or a teas rinse. Then I apply either a deep conditioner or a rinse out conditioner. After 3-20 minutes I rinse out the conditioner. Next I rinse with cold water to seal my follicles and then I t-shirt dry. After t-shirt drying I moisturize my hair using the LOC method. For my oil I use olive oil because it is a thicker oil. Lastly I braid my hair and air dry.

Teeth:

I whiten my teeth with hydrogen peroxide, baking soda and salt.

Body:

I usually take a bubble bath with baby oil and sometimes I make a detox bath (I will make a post about my favorite detox bath later!) And I also exfoliate my body with a body brush or a coffee scrub(Post on that later too).

Nails:

First I take off that ugly chipped nail polish. I like to soak my nails in warm oils, then push back my cuticles, afterward. I then file, clip and use a nail strengthener.


No comments:

Post a Comment