Sunday, December 14, 2014

Pretty Cheap: One Dollar Shampoo

My hair is like Regina George because sometimes she personally victimizes me and when it comes to shampoo I can't use cheap shampoo because she will get vengeful. But VO5 and White Rain shampoos always make their way into my bathroom because people like to buy it and give it to me. "Thanks, but no thanks." is what I thought until I discovered the use for this stuff!
  1. Clean make-up brushes and paint brushes. If you add a few drops to a cup of water and soak. This get rid off all that oil, glitter and gunk.
  2. Clean hair brushes and combs. Run some water in the sink and fill with shampoo, then clean out your hair tools
  3. Fix a stuck zipper. Add a drop to lubricate the zipper.
  4. Hand-washing.
  5. Clarify hair. Once a month clarify your hair with this shampoo. The sulfates and harsh detergents with get out all of the product build-up
  6. Lastly, This stuff makes the BEST bubble bath. Normal bubble bath bubbles only last or a minute or two but this stuff last for hours! I would buy this over bubble bath any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment