Tuesday, November 25, 2014

beauty blogger tag

So the Broke Black Chick tagged everyone in her beauty blogger tag so I thought that I would participate. 
Go check out her blog at http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?

post=3795876811&group=0&frame_type=b&context=blog_profile&context_ids=12243119&blog=12243119&frame=1&click=0&user=0
1. How long does it take to do your makeup in the morning?
Normally it take at most 20 minutes to do my face depending if I couture.
2. Will you leave the house without makeup on?
Yes, I have pretty skin. Why not?
3. How often do you change your handbag?
I used to change up my bag every month but I got this Betsy Johnson cross body bag from TJ max and that purse has been my life! Its black, cream and gold and it has bows all over! So cute!  
4. How did you come up with your blog name?
My family calls me LaLa, short for Delilah.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Once a week because it just keeps chipping. If any nail expert knows how to prevent this please let me know. I tried it all!
6. Do you collect makeup or buy what you need?
I used to hoard but now I buy only what I need.
7. Name a beauty regimen you rarely do?
I never put on sunscreen. The last time I wore sun screen was in 2011 and I went on a trip to the Bahamas. 
8. What is your worst beauty habit?
Dear lord I'm a pimple popper. It just makes me feel good to pop.
9. Name a non-beauty thing do you put off doing all the time.
I learned the hard way that procrastination fails you. I usually stay on top of things.
10. Who do you tag?
I tag everyone!
What are your worst beauty habits???
-x0x0
oolala

No comments:

Post a Comment