Sunday, November 16, 2014

November: GPA awareness month

 So it's November and that is national GPA month. During national GPA awareness month you have allot of test, projects and papers going on and less time to do it because of thanksgiving break and it could be a little stressful. So here are a few of my tips to relieve stress during the time of the semester!

  1. Make a calendar. You are less stress when you know when everything is due.
  2. Make a list. List everything you need to get done that week and that day. I use an app on my on my phone called Anydo and it helps me keep track of my life, when my brain gives up.
  3. Take it a step at a time. procrastination and multitasking is a no break things up day by day or week by week or hour per hour
  4. Clean your space. The less clutter the less stress.
  5. Take breaks. But not too much!
  6. Drink some tea. It helps with stress and healthier than coffee
  7. Get enough sleep
  8. Take a bath, it relieves stress
  9. Eat right, make sure you are not stuffing your face with sugar and greasy. Healthy foods are better for the brain
  10. Ask for help. Sometime we can't do this alone!
How do you handle school stress? please share!
-xoxo
oolala

No comments:

Post a Comment