Sunday, November 16, 2014

Cozy day Routine

Hello my pretties! I haven't blogged in a week or two do to allot of test I had to study for but I'm back for a new entry and I'm going to explain my cozy day routine. Yay!

So its cold and rainy outside and the perfect time for a cozy pamper day, because who want to leave their house when its 40 degrees outside, and raining all day. "Not I!" said the girl with a panda bear pillow pet. So this is what I do when its absolutely atrocious out there.
  • Start the day off with breakfast. Today, I had french toast and sausage links with a cup of hot chocolate. I use almond milk instead of regular milk and it just gave it so much life!
  • After some cocoa, breakfast and T.V I take a nice little shower to get yesterday's icky off. I shave, wash and condition my hair, and wash myself with Caress body wash and an exfoliating brush. Then I apply some baby oil and lotion.
  • For my face, I oil cleanse as usual then exfoliate with my cleansing brush. Then, I use an oatmeal and avocado mask by Freeman's. After my mask has dried I remove it with warm water then apply some coconut oil on my face for some moisture and I put on some chap stick for my lips. I wear sweatpants, a big tee and my fuzzy slippers
  • After I have treated my body and prepared my hair, I just lay in bed and watch T.V for hours until I get bored.
  • When I'm bored I just play on my phone, or listen to music right now I'm listening to Nick Jonas new album on Spotify. It's really good you guys!
And That is pretty much it. How are your cozy days?
-xoxo
oolala

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like such a nice cozy day! I love almond milk too, I find it doesnt make me bloated like regular milk does. Thanks for sharing, loved to read this! <3

    ReplyDelete