Sunday, October 26, 2014

Autumn Style Survival Kit


 I glanced through my closet today to see get out my Fall clothes and I realized that allot of my shirts and jeans do not fit anymore so now I need to go out and get some flannels or a denim shirt or two. This got me to thinking if anyone else does seasonal inventory on their wardrobe each year. Maybe not everyone is as strange as me when it comes to clothes but each season I must have a seasonal staple or I just feel incomplete as a fashion girl. So I made this little Fall staple list and its sort of a  survival kit to put my fashion OCD at ease.

  1. Cardies. Charlotte Ruse is having a $20 outwear sale!
  2. Legging.
  3. Beanies
  4. Sweaters.
  5. Jeans
  6. Boots
  7. Scarves
  8. Denim Shirt.
  9. Flats. For those not that cold outside days
  10. Jacket.
  11. Fannel
  12. Socks.
-oolala
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment