Thursday, October 2, 2014

My Childhood Dream Job/ My Dream Job Now #blogtober14

My Childhood Dream Job/ My Dream Job Now

So when I was a child I always wanted to be some type of doctor or scientist. At some point I wanted to be an astronaut but then I realized I'm afraid of heights. Then I wanted to be a Marine Biologist but then I realized I don't like boats, water and I can't swim. Then I wanted to be a zoologist but then I realized I only like cute, small, fluffy animals. Then I came to the confusion that i wanted to be a doctor but then all of a sudden math got harder.

Now my dream job is to be an internationally known fashion designer like Kate Spade or Betsy Johnson. Dreams will come true!

1 comment:

  1. Shop Cheap Human Hair Wigs, Cheap Lace Front Wigs, Human Hair Weave, Lace Closure Frontal With Affordable Price From Senior Virgin Hair! Best Brazilian Hair For Sale! Professional Hair Vendor, Professional Service & Low Wholesale Price.Cheap Lace Front Wig

    ReplyDelete