Saturday, October 25, 2014

The One Lovely Blog Award


Hello my pretties! So, I was recently nominated for the 'One Lovely Blog Award!Which is amazing because I haven't blogged in weeks. I was nominated by a named Lauren. Thank you Lauren. The link to her blog is http://www.littlelo16.blogspot.co.uk 
So the rules of this award:
❄You must display the award logo at the top of the post.
❄You must thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post :)
❄You must add this set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do :)
❄You must add 7 facts about yourself into the post :o
❄You must nominate 15 other blogs and leave links to each of them in your post!
❄You must let the people who you have nominated know that they've been nominated :D
❄You must FOLLOW BACK the person who NOMINATED YOU on GFC and BLOGLOVIN' ;)
Now for the seven, interesting facts about me:
  1. I don't like cheese
  2. I have two different ears
  3. I don't like peanut butter
  4. I'm the laziest clean freak ever
  5. I like to sniff pine soil
  6. I like Supernatural.....allot
  7. When I order food I up it under the name "gorgeous"
Now for the 15 blogs I nominate:

No comments:

Post a Comment