Saturday, October 25, 2014

In October We Wear Pink

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. And what is a good way to help raise awareness for breast cancer? Making a list of you favorite pink things!

So pink is my go to color for allot of things so the majority of the things I own is pink. Pink phone case, bed sheets, sewing supplies, pillows, rag and towels are all pink. I've looked threw some of my beauty product and found a few of my favorite pink beauty products.

  1. Rome Honeysuckle Amore from bath and body works. I've had this bottle of lotion since January and it is half way gone and that is a big deal for me because it usually takes me a year to use up an entire bottle of anything from Bath and Body works and Victoria Secret. And that is because I have such a wide variety of lotions to choose from but this lotion has been my go to scent. The smells include; Italian peach, Blackberry, Green Mandarin, Pink Honeysuckle, White Raspberry, Peony, Golden Amber, Soft Sandalwood, and Cypress Wood. To me it smells like the perfect Valentines Day. It contains Shea Butter, Vitamin E, and Jojoba Oil. It normally goes for $11.00 but I take advantage of semi-annual sales and get it for $3!
  2. Sweet Pea. I got this toiletry set that came with body wash, lotion, body butter, body spray and perfume for Christmas a few years ago and I have no idea where it came from but it smells like pretty sweat pea flowers and its not from bath and body works. The perfume can in this cute little key chain bottle and it is perfect to keep in your purse just in case you forgot to put a smell on your body.
  3. Physician's Formula Sexy Lip stain/ gloss. Okay so this is the best stuff ever. I got it from Target on clearance and I have no idea what it cost. It is a fushia pink and it smells like vanilla. The smell is suppose to attract men and make your lips irresistible (so the packaging said). I like the color, it last all day and it makes your lips soft and smell nice.
  4. Flamingo Pose from Milani. Milani is my favorite lipstick and this hot pink looks fab on dark skin!
  5. EOS. The EOS craze it real you guys. I wouldn't go as far to say that it is the best lip balm ever but the whole organic thing makes you feel like you are doing something good for your body. If you don't know about EOS it is 95% organic lip balm that contains vitamin e and shea butter and it last for a very long time. I use strawberry sorbet and I've had this thing for a year and I really want to try the new coconut milk one. 
There you go. Remember that breast cancer could affect anyone. Remember to get your boobies checked! You can do at home breast exams at home as well! Save the love the boobies! Save the boobies! Do you have a favorite pink product? Please share!

1 comment:

  1. Senior Virgin Hair supplies the best cheap human hair extensions. Virgin Brazilian hair, Indian hair, Cambodian hair, Peruvian hair, Malaysian hair, Burmese Hair, Malaysian Hair For Sale! Brazilian hair is the best selling in the market. There are Brazilian hair weave, Brazilian hair closure, Brazilian hair frontal, Brazilian hair wigs in various hairstyles online. Hair For Sale

    ReplyDelete