Friday, September 26, 2014

Common Black Girl Tag

I discovered this tag on YouTube and every race can do it and you basically make a list of commonly asked question towards your race and answer them. I also think that it helps break racial stereotypes. So here it goes..

  1. Are you from the hood? Yes. born and raced in the science projects.
  2. Do you like rap? The short answer to that question is no. I don't like the message behind it. If you went through my playlist it's a little bit of everything but I just can't agree with those hip hoppers in my ear telling me that bands are suppose to make me dance.
  3. Do you have a big butt? I like to say that my butt is super black girl fabulous.
  4. Is your hair weave? Sometimes yes. Sometimes no. Sometimes both.
  5. Do you have hair? Yes, not every black girl is bald. My hair is pretty thick and a descent length.
  6. Do you wash your hair?Yes, quite frequently.
  7. Are those your real nails? Yes, all natural.
  8. Are you ratchet? define ratchet these days because I think that's what all the cool kids are doing.
  9. Do you like chicken? Yes, I like fried chicken, baked chicken, chicken wings, Panda Express chicken, Chick Fil Lay, Zaxbys. I just like food.
  10. Do you like watermelon? Yes, especially soaked in Sangria.
  11. Do you swim? No because I drowned once and never liked water since then.
  12. Are you good at sports? No, gross
  13. Can you twerk? I honestly never tried. Too lazy
  14. Are you team dark skin or team light skin? Team chocolate.
  15. Do you have a bad attitude? No, but if you piss me off I'm coming after you for blood.=)
  16. Are you angry? I am livid but I keep my composer...sometimes
  17. Do you have your GED? I have an advance high school diploma.
  18. Do you use hair grease? when I was a kid my mother used hair grease in my hair but now that I'm a big girl I use natural oils.
  19. How do you slick down your edges? My edges are so thick I can chop them off and sell them by the pound. There is no edge control out there for this. If there is let me know.
  20. Did you vote for Obama? Yeah. You got a problem with that?
  21. Do you have a baby daddy? I don't have a baby, a baby daddy and don't want them I want a real family dynamic.
  22. Are you a strong black woman that don't need no man? I don't need a man but having something hard to cuddle is nice.
  23. Do you have rhythm? I think so. I don't have coordination though
  24. Do you listen you "white people music."? Yes, I like Taylor Swith and One direction
  25. Do you date white guys? I never did but I'm not against it.
  26. Does your name end in"iesha, dra, or nique"? Thank God no.
  27. Do you roll your eyes and your neck simultaneously? .....no
  28. Are you loud or quiet? quiet as a mouse.
  29. Do you pat or scratch? Both. 
  30. What African American woman do you look up too?....Anyone that has success without taking their clothes of for attention
  31. Who is your favorite black couple? couples make me sick
  32. Have you ever been in a fight? No
  33. Do you like Starbucks? I only like the pumpkin spice frappucino and the pumpkin spice muffins. Besides that, that place is nasty.
  34. Do people tell you you sound white? Yes.
  35. What is your favorite thing about being a black girl? Black women exude a beautiful strength,authority, instinct and independence that we don't even know we have. We have a rich history and background that most people view as depressing but I view it as we build a nation and didn't even realize it. Once we become aware of who we are as a people and not the stereotypes we will advance as people.

1 comment:

  1. Senior Virgin Hair offers virgin body wave hair, Best quality body wave human hair bundles online for sale, also wholesale. Cheap Human Hair Wigs

    ReplyDelete