Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Confidence and Self-Esteem heart to heart

I'm not a profession physiologist nor do I aspire to be but I like to share my thoughts with people. So here are my thoughts on confidence and self-esteem. I feel that confidence and self esteem are essential for a healthy and successful! 

From my own experience I had to learn how to develop self-esteem and get over insecurities because there were no outside resources that told me I was absolutely amazing. And on top of that I was bullied for the majority of my life. Now I can proudly say that I am confident, I am secure with my being and I am happy. If you struggle with confidence and self-love then here are a few things that I leaned that helped me get to this point of high self esteem.

Find Out Who You Are

Its hard to have self esteem and self confidence when you are trying to fit the mold of someone else's expectations. So, who are you really? The best way to find out who you are is to listen to your heart. If it feels wrong and makes you uncomfortable then its not for you. If you don't like to "turn up" then you are not a turner upper. I don't want to turn up. I want to take my pants off after a long week and watch my stories! But on all seriousness throw away everything you think you are supposed to be and be you. Because you are special and all those turner uppers are crowds of blind sheep.

 Explore What You Love

So I'm a assuming you just took a good long look on yourself and realized that you have been following blind sheep? Yes? Good. Now you are reading to explore what you love, your talents, your gifts and what makes you happy. Once you have discovered these things about you then embrace it because they make you happy and nothing boost confidence like happiness.

 Stop Comparing Yourself to Others

Nothing makes you feel worse about yourself when you start comparing yourself to others. Everyone has their own mission in life. Not everyone can be similar in skin color, height, personality, hair, social status, economic status. Differences make you special.    

Stop Looking For Others For Validation

When you start looking for other people to validate your worth then you are setting yourself up for failure. Your value and your worth starts with you so take control of that. If you have to date someone just to feel like you are worthy to be loved then you are not taking control of your value. You teach people how to treat you. If you want people to truly love you for you then you have to do that for yourself. If you have to change yourself to fit in with a crowd or look like some celebrity then you are not taking control of your value. Be yourself and create your own standard of beauty.

                                                                   Let it go! 

If it makes you feel bad about yourself then get rid of it. That includes negative people, words, music and ect. Sometimes people will put you down to make themselves feel better. Those people have self esteem issues of their own. If they are your friend then confront them about it but if you see no change then you have to let them go. If a song or T.V show make you feel bad about your body then let it go...like frozen. But really, we all need to make our own wells of positivity. You have to stop saying negative things about yourself because words are life. What you say is what you will become.

 If You Really Don't Like it Change it 

You can't fix everything but some things you can fix but you better have a good reason. If you are over weight then loose it. If you have messed up teeth then get braces. But somethings don't have fixes so you learn to love them anyway. For instance, I'm really short but instead of get leg implants or something or sitting in a corner crying because I can't reach the top shelf, I monkey climb and look cute while doing it.

                                                         Treat Yourself!

Every now and again take time to take care of yourself. Go to the spa. Make your own at home spa. Buy you a cute outfit. Or go out and look nice but don't do it for anyone else but you!

For More Words of Inspiration Click on these links:

http://youtu.be/CWMjEQFS5MQ
http://youtu.be/20p5o6QaQfg

.                        
                       





















1 comment:

  1. Senior Virgin Hair offers virgin body wave hair, Best quality body wave human hair bundles online for sale, also wholesale. Lace Front Wigs With Baby Hair

    ReplyDelete