Saturday, September 13, 2014

Wash Day: deep conditioning Brazilian hair to stop shedding and Creme of Nature Argan oil intensive conditioning treatment review

before

Its been a week or so since I washed my hair. Lately my weave has been shedding so i'm going to try and deep condition it to see if it would shed less. I have seen some YouTube videos of people deep conditioning their human hair extensions to stop shedding so why not try it out for myself. For this was I will be using;
1) Cantu Shea Butter Co-wash












2)Apple cider vinegar and baking soda mixture to clarify my scalp underneath.
3) Tea tree oil for scalp
4) Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment

after

My results after using the deep conditioner was softer and shinier hair, no tangles and a little shedding but not as much as before. All I did was spray keratin oil on it and blow dry. I like my results from the Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment.

2 comments:

  1. Senior Virgin Hair supplies the best cheap human hair extensions. Virgin Brazilian Hair, Indian hair, Cambodian hair, Peruvian hair, Malaysian hair, Burmese Hair, Malaysian Hair For Sale! Brazilian hair is the best selling in the market. There are Brazilian hair weave, Brazilian hair closure, Brazilian hair frontal, Brazilian hair wigs in various hairstyles online.

    U Part Wig

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! Visa Зеландияи Нав

    ReplyDelete