Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Wal-mart Beauty Haul!


Wal-mart Beauty Haul

So I went to the wonderful world of Wally to get a few beauty essentials. 

  1.  Goody all- purpose brush. Easy to grip and small enough to fit in a purse or book bag. It also gets the job done! Only 2-3 dollars.
  2. Miss Manga by L'oreal. Best mascara ever in my opinion. I have thick lashes and this just amplifies them times 20. The one mascara that looks the way it does in the commercial! Only 6-7 dollars.
  3. Renewing argan oil of morocco by Organix. This stuff gives your hair life! Only 5-6 dollars
  4. Vacation Time by Sinful Colors. A very pretty blush. Only 1-2 dollars.
  5. Creme eye liner by Black Radiance. Glides on smoothly and last all day. The line is too thick for my taste but I haven't gotten the hang of it yet. 2-3 dollars.
  6. Fit me deep 360. Blends in flawlessly for us chocolate girls. I believe this was on sale for 4-5 dollars.
In all i am very satisfied with the products I bought. My haul only cost me around $25. Can't get that much stuff for $25 anywhere but Walmart.

1 comment:

  1. The manga mascara is amazing!! :)

    http://www.dexthsi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete